What’s the biggest concern for most drivers when buying a used car? Reliability. Now, you can drive with absolute peace of mind thanks to I-75 Autos Tampa and its new Absolute Certified Pre-Owned Warranty.
Not only are the essential mechanical parts covered, but you also get roadside assistance. This is a comprehensive 3-month/3,000 mile coverage that starts from the point of sale. You also get 150-mile Sign & Go Towing. In the eventuality the car breaks down, it will be taken to the nearest qualified repair facility.
Read on to learn everything this amazing warranty will do for you and your car. Then visit I-75 Autos Tampa or browse our inventory online.
The Absolute CPO Warranty
• Engine Group: All internally lubricated parts. Crankshaft and bearings, oil pump, fuel pump, diesel injection pump, internal timing gears or chain/belt, camshaft,camshaft bearings, valve lifters, rocker arm assemblies and push rods, valve guides, pistons and rings, wrist pins, connecting rods, motor mounts, and distributor drive gear. The engine block and cylinder heads are covered only if damage is caused by FAILURE of an internally lubricated part.
• Rotary Engine: All of the above listed parts plus rotors, rotor seals, rotor chamber, eccentric shaft and bearings.
• Turbocharger/Supercharger: Factory-installed turbocharger or supercharger, including housing, and all internal parts.
• Transmission, Transaxle and Transfer Case (4x4/AWD): All internally lubricated parts. Drive shaft/U joint, torque converter, and transmission mounts.Case housings are covered if damaged by the FAILURE of an internally lubricated part.
• Drive Axle Group (Front or Rear): Drive axle housing including pinion bearings, side carrier bearings, ring and pinion gears, carrier assembly, thrust washers, axles, axle bearings, constant velocity joints, internal transaxle seal, and drive axle housing.Covered only if damaged by the FAILURE of an internally lubricated part.
• Seals and Gaskets: Seals and gaskets are covered when replaced in conjunction with a covered FAILURE.
• Power Steering Group: Steering gear box, pump assembly, rack and pinion, pitman arm, idler arm, tie rod, control valves, and intermediate shafts.
• Basic Electrical Group: Alternator/generator, starter motor, front and rear wiper motors.
The ADMINISTRATOR will reimburse the SERVICE CONTRACT HOLDER, for actual rental car expense incurred, up to thirty dollars ($30.00) per twenty-four (24) hour period, with a one-hundred-fifty-dollar ($150.00) maximum per claim.
In order to qualify for reimbursement, the COVERED VEHICLE must:
1) Be retained by the repair facility overnight, and;
2) have a FAILURE to a covered component based on the coverage plan selected, that if driven, would result in further damage to the COVERED VEHICLE. An additional ninety dollars ($90.00) of rental coverage applies only in the event of a parts delay when an internal repair or replacement is performed on a major component (Engine Group, Transmission Group, Drive Axle Group).
3) Reimbursement will not continue beyond the day that repairs are completed and the SERVICE CONTRACT HOLDER is notified of completion.
4) Reimbursement is only valid if rental is from a licensed car rental agency.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS/ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
• Towing: In the event the COVERED VEHICLE becomes disabled due to a mechanical FAILURE which renders the COVERED VEHICLE inoperable, WE will arrange to have the COVERED VEHICLE transported, one time per claim, to the nearest qualified repair service facility within one hundred fifty (150) miles. YOU are responsible for any charges that exceed the stated coverage limit.
• Flat-Tire Change: In the event of a flat tire on the COVERED VEHICLE, WE will arrange for a service provider to mount an inflated spare tire provided by YOU. In the event the spare tire is not functional, WE will provide YOU with transportation to the nearest tire store for repairs.
• Emergency Fuel Delivery Service: In the event the COVERED VEHICLE runs out of gas, WE will arrange for a service provider to deliver two (2) gallons of gas to the COVERED VEHICLE. YOU are responsible for the cost of the emergency supply of gas at the time of delivery. (Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) vehicles excluded)
• Battery Jump Service: In the event the COVERED VEHICLE will not crank due to a weak or “run‐down” battery, WE will arrange for a service provider to boost or jump‐start the battery.
• Key Lockout Service: In the event the keys for the COVERED VEHICLE are lost, broken or accidentally locked in the COVERED VEHICLE, WE will arrange for a service provider to unlock the COVERED VEHICLE and will pay up to a maximum of one hundred dollars ($100) per occurrence for the locksmith service, excluding the cost of replacement keys. YOU are responsible for the cost of any replacement keys at the time of service.
• Call: To obtain roadside assistance, call 1‐888‐810‐5150.
Drive with absolute peace of mind with I-75 Autos Tampa’s Absolute Certified Pre-Owned Warranty. Visit us, call or go online to learn more and to check out our extensive inventory of meticulously maintained vehicles.